Because good music is more than just a little help to get you running, and it helps to make your jogging THE most appreciated moment of your day, we have put together three playlists featuring each ten titles. On the program, music of all styles and eras, or almost, to meet your desires and needs, which vary from one run to another. Come on, let’s go, let’s go to the music!
1. Playlist to motivate you
Your grueling day of work has finally come to an end, you are exhausted. Also, you just don’t know where that impulse may come from that makes you put on your sneakers and get ready to go for a run. Anyway, let’s be honest, you’d rather be resting on your couch, but the truth is, you know for a fact that you’ll feel guilty afterwards. Because if it is sometimes difficult to get started, once at the heart of the effort, nothing stops you, it is a deep feeling of well-being and satisfaction that fills you. To every time. But let’s move on, how about helping your willpower and boosting your motivation a little by listening to great classics that ooze the power and the rage to win?
1. Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
2. Under Pressure – Queen
3. Titanium – David Guetta ft. Sia
4. Highway To Hell – AC / DC
5. The Final Countdown – Europe
6. I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll – Joan Jett
7. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
8. Roar – Katy Perry
9. Stronger – Kanye West
10. Call On Me – Eric Prydz
2. Playlist to relax
Today (absolutely) EVERYTHING gets on your nerves, and if you listened to yourself, you’d skip your run tonight. But now, you know each other all too well, running is your outlet, your outlet, the only time you are allowed to let go of the horses without fear of exposing yourself to some social discomforts of an irritated and stressed person. We therefore offer you the following playlist, just to ease your tensions and to appreciate your moment of running at its true value: that of pleasure that comes first.
1. To Build A Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
2. The Sound Of Silence – Simon & Garfunkel
3. If You Leave Me Now – Chicago
4. No Surprises – Radiohead
5. Feel – Robbie Williams
6. Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
7. Wanderer – Mogli
8. Big Jet Plane – Angus and Julia Stone
9. Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
10. Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung
3. Playlist to sing in your head
Ah, the euphoria of running, who does not know it? Feeling the spread of wings, imagining yourself leaping as lightly as a gazelle, simply having fun. You will certainly agree that it is precisely for these times that we all run. And the playlist just below has been designed to add even more fun, joy, and pleasure to your running … Something to sing in your head and why not even at the top of your mind!
1. Barbie Girl – Aqua
2. Crazy In Love – Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z
3. Bang Bang – Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J
4. Watch Out For This (Bumaye) – Major Lazer ft. Busy Signal, The Flexican & FS Green
5. All Star – Smash Mouth
6. Ayy Macarena – Tyga
7. September – Earth, Wind & Fire
8. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
9. Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix) – Marvin Gaye
10. RITMO – Black Eyed Peas & J Balvin
And you, what is the music that makes your stride dance?